Mongoose Publishing

DCauthon75
DCauthon75
I would love to join. Unfortunately, the link to discord does not work 😥
M
MonsterX
discord link

Here it is again. You have to click on the link, and then on the "open link" box which appears.
DCauthon75
DCauthon75
I do not think I can enter the discord channel. It opens a page on discord with the "...You don't have access to any text channel or there are none in this server."

I did send an invite to MonsterX. Seems there are multiple users with that ID.
My Discord user ID is: dcauthon75
M
MonsterX
Hi,
ok, that's weird. I'll message you via Discord, and if we can't sort it out there, I'll message you again here!
M
MonsterX
M
MonsterX
You can make a character or take a pre-gen; there are two NPCs in the server (not stated out but a description, their sheets are in Roll20: follow the link from the discord server), they are pretty playable, but making your own is probably better. We can do it just before the session starts, maybe?
M
MonsterX
Here is notice:

Platform: Roll20, Discord, video and audio.

Time: 20.00 – 23.00 Fridays, Eastern European time, UTC +2

Adventurers wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honour and recognition in case of success.
M
MonsterX
Deepnight Legacy; players must not have played, refereed or otherwise spoiled this one for themselves. Session 0, plus probably three further sessions once per week, given the nature of the scenario. Depending on my availability, we it might continue into a campaign (not Deepnight Revelations – that’s too much commitment!). The players are on a cargo ship contracting for the Imperial Navy in the Great Rift.
Back